Becoming Servers 09/02/12 from Mexico


                                                         Conference from Mexico.

Disciples had, apostles had, the good thing of Srila Prabhupada was that he wrote a nectarean Bible. He was like a spiritual Che Guevara.

Prabhupada said, “I put into my books all that you should know”. Some of his disciples changed some things to improve the English, but for us in Vrinda family it is not a point of conflict because we believe that what Prabhupada gave us is so great, that everyone can follow what Prabhupada gave and that will not change the subject. Srila Prabhipada was clear, everything is beautiful and appealing nobody will change it.
Prabhupada personally wrote a great amount of his books,  other than conferences it is not edited by commas, or accents, for example when I write, I say “oh terrible, thankfully there are people who edit properly so I am not chastised in the Spanish school.”

We worship the substance, the essence, not even the essence, nor a book, clearly they are a basis, and even transcendental books have their imperfections. In Summation, Prabhupada left us clear guidance: It qualifies as having a prasadam distribution program, like Jesus fed 5000 people with bread, my spiritual master, and had 40 rupees in his pocket and distributed much prasadam in India and distribution has not stopped...
Look at how many have become vegetarians that is quite incalculable. Prabhupada established spiritual communities like New Vrindaban, practically in the whole world, we call them eco yoga villages, we are fighting for the planet, and the issue is very serious. How we will continue to serve Prabhupada's glories? And those who are initiated today, I feel that Srila Prabhupada called them and that it is my task and the task of Swami Maharaj and of those who want to participate.

Representatives of Srila Prabhupada, this is not easy, how will you not be a representative of Jesus, but of Che Guevara. You know what I like about Che Guevara, that he was a finance minister of Cuba when they won the battle, but he said I want to go to Bolivia and help farmers there, but he was killed. He was someone who was not looking for comfort, or being the boss of others. In those times Che Guevara was far less unjust compared to others and what they do today with the land. They had not cut anything from the Amazon and now only 25% of it is there so that people now are able to eat hamburgers. Who are the participants in this?

Fighters of love are needed and Srila Prabhupada was and his message is to go directly to the heart, straight to the jaw. We are here to do something nice for the planet and the first thing we do is carry Srila Prabhupada's message to everyone. One can lead a horse to water but one cannot force the horse to take. One feels the felicity to preach Krishna consciousness, which is a lot. I want you to feel the happiness of distributing consciousness, if you do not it is safe to say you will stop distributing Krishna consciousness. Do whatever you want to be convinced that preaching is life, preaching is Life, it is our task. Money is nothing, if you find it for Krishna then yes, do not lose friends over money. Jesus and Che Guevara were not traders, they didn’t want savings for their Bahama holidays, they were not deceiving, they were real people. Real people are not behind you, they know how to manage money ... here thanks to Krishna we are alive still. I do not know how we pay as renter to be here for so many years, here there is an administrator and He controls everything. Before going abroad I’d be called and told, you have not pay rent for two months.
It is to sow consciousness and to meet Srila Prabhupada’s desires, Krishna and humanity, this is the way things are, a loving revolution. What else can everyone tell you? In actuality, when you are initiated today I'd like for all of you to give me an offering, telling me what you do, if you have family, what service do you like doing, things like that, a small sketch. I can do that in a conversation, but it takes 20 minutes each and there are 50 of you. Each of you put in a note these details so I know more of you.

Lord Gouranga opened a command group of instantaneous love and the spirit of devotion on the planet. They recruited me. I was initiated in 1972, but entered in 1971. When you enter into an ashram you have to study at least two or three years, but in my case I was sent to preach with a small bag and paper to people and would tell them to go to the temple and I asked for a donation. However, I thought I was a yogi and should give up the money, but the president told me that if they gave a small donation to the temple then they would not become materialistic It was to gain energy.

When a person gives a donation to the temple or the deity they are renouncing materialism. The Lakshmi in India is very sacred; there is a whole Sampradaya, Lakshmi Sampradaya, Ramanujya Samprayada worship Lakshmi. We are messengers without fear, because we have to surrender to the Supreme Lord. I give to you what I love, I love the Srimad Bhagavatam, the Bhagavad Gita, the revolution of consciousness, the sun, the moon, the earth, because it is what Srila Prabhupada  gave me. We are part of this. These are my words for those who are being intitiated today as well as for those who want to know about this process, the truth is that we are your servants, count on us as servants. And those who do not become servants will not understand this process.

Hare Krishna Jay!
Your always wisher,
Swami B. A. Paramadvaiti.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario