Srimati Radharani. Argentina. 9/15/13

Topic : Srimati Radharani. From Argentina . Sunday 15/09/13


                                                           Conference.

My very dear devotees , receive all my affection from New Vrindavan , Argentina .
Here we are very happily celebrating Radhastami, at the feet of Gauranga Radha Madan - Mohan .

tapta-kancana-gaurangi radhe vrndavanesvari
vrsabhanu-sute devi pranamami hari-priye

I offer my respects to Radharani whose bodily complexion is like molten gold and who is the Queen of Vrndavana. You are the daughter of King Vrsabhanu, and You are very dear to Lord Krsna.

On this most auspicious day of Your advent to this earth, I ask for a special mercy for my soul and for all those who are with us celebrating Radhastami . Especially for those who are suffering with perhaps a diverse disease or already have... so do not hold much hope with this body service to your lotus feet .

Srimati Radharani , You are the sweet and tender companion of Sri Krishna in His pastimes in Vrindavan . You are known as the giver of Infinite Mercy , so I come to your lotus feet with all my heart on this day and I pray for all those who need your strength , so that they understand your sweet invitation.

You're so in love with the mischievous Lord Krishna , the King of Vraja , who appears as the tender Gopal who cares for the cows of Nanda Maharaj and Yasoda Mother, You 're the one who conquered him, the Infinite Lord the heart has appeared as a child in His beautiful pastimes in Vraja. You are His eternal associate of Goloka Vrindavan , who has brought the Lotus Feet of Sri Krishna and made them affordable for everyone. If it was not for your mercy , Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would have not appeared here spreading the holy names all over the planet. If it were not for you, no one would know that Krishna is the Infinite Charmer of all souls , who has captivated the Vraja - gopis to run away from home to join Him in Seva -kunja under the Vamsi Vata tree when the Lord was playing His flute. To that place I also desire to go, let me follow you and serve you in the capacity that You wish of me, I have no qualifications, requirements, and no rights, I only beg and beg that You take me to Vrindavan, the land of love, take me to Your Feet Lotus to serve you and your Lord .

You and your group are the most miraculous servants, to the point that you've stated that Krishna is Yours , this is incredible, to have heard this, and it is because You know serve Krishna better than anyone else. Krishna is completely captivated by Your sweetness. So, I aspire to serve .

There are so many rasas : santa- rasa of neutrality dasya rasa of service to the Infinite Lord ;
sakhya -rasa absorption in the friendship of the beautiful pastimes of our Lord ; vatsalya rasa  parental love to Krsna or the adults who care about the Lord like the He was dependent upon their mercy, who have to do something to protect Him; and Your rasa , the maha -rasa , the maha - bhava , the maha - prema that has captivated His heart , to the point that Krishna feels completely indebted that He longs for your association and seeks to place Your lotus feet on His head . Who could understand something so tender and impressive?

Today on the day of Your appearance we are fortunate to meditate on that mercy of Yours. Please accept this servant , this fallen soul, this hopeless soul ... I implore your infinite mercy to show your disposition towards the most fallen, You save the most fallen , today I come to seek your salvation , for I am the most fallen , the most devious, the most lost of all soul, but I have heard of your kindness , your love and your home and that is where I want to serve . I'm sick of the material world and their differences, tired of false egos, lust and greed which tries to penetrate us without limits and like a thousand octopus' tentacles we try to extract the essence of infinite love from it.

Radharani , you are my hope , the most beautiful ... You are the source of all the Devis : Sraddha Devi , Gayatri Devi , Bhumi Devi , Saraswati Devi , Laksmi Devi ... all emanate from you and appear to care fir the world in different ways. And you invite us to your eternal abode , the highest place where you can only enter by faith. I am so bold that I address you today with the ambition to be your eternal servant . Oh Radhe, please do not reject this request ... and if I have to prepare for that positon in other millions of lives in order to become qualified and someday come to that position as Your eternal servant, it is my only option. That is my prayer.

Having evaluated and compared all the options of my existence , I have concluded that only in your hands and in the hands of those who have been authorized by you, I can have a decent life where I can be of any use in the divine plan of distributing the nectar of bhakti to the world, caring for others .

Srimati Radharani, today I come to beg You that my heart can stay attached to Your lotus feet and, while my arms and legs are able to move , to deal with the mind and intelligence in Your service exclusively . That dissemination of Your message is my only goal and orientation , that is my longing ... I heard from my spiritual master , Srila Prabhupada , that for this goal to be successful we must become part of the sankirtana movement , the movement that expands Your generosity to all the brothers and sisters who do not yet know this wonder that You Yourself have come to announce .

Really, Sri Vrindavan is decorated by Vrinda Devi,Your expansion, the most precious and crystalline shrine, beyond our imagination . There pass your pastimes led by Your expansion Yoga Maya ... I ask You, Vrindavanesvari , Radhe , Vrisabhanu - nandini , Radhe ... Please keep me in mind . If you need me for something , let me be part of your mission.

You, you make yourself available to us , especially when you appear along with Sri Krishna in the form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, permitted to know about You thanks to Sri Nityananda Prabhu , the original spiritual master . I know my eternal guardians, my Gurudevas, are eternally busy serving your divine plan and I want to be in their service to You in Your home, the place of the infinite and sweet pastimes, where Sri Krishna and You are found and where each of You compete to give prominence to one another, serving with so much attention and selfless that the world is shocked to hear of such tenderness that emanates from You.

Actually, for the Supreme Lord, the day of Your appearance is the most important ... and the most important for You is Janmastami . So , I ask that You always keep an eye on us , because we tend to be forgetful and be captivated again and again because of our identification with the material body or our egos... so much so that we forget that You alone are the worthy shelter that can guide us, sometimes we are so distracted that we think of other solutions and activities due to the confusions that persists in our existence. I surrender my life and I pray that everything I do, from this point on, is to your full satisfaction ... and if , for one reason or another, I do not keep in this line, please put me back in my place so that I can not step outside of your tender invitation.

Jay Sri Radharani , help me ... in your day I know that in your day Your mercy is especially available ... for that  I pray to You to share with those in need, so that they can understand all this. And if I still believe that I am this material body and here it is all finished , I will not understand anything in this prayer. Yes, by your mercy , I can understand that there is a world of love where Radha and Krishna are playing eternally in Their sweet lilas and we're all invited to leave our selfishness and go there, if I can have this faith I will be able to fill my heart of joy and hope, for You, You have made it ​​available to all of us and by chanting Your holy names we are already in touch with your infinite goodness .

Oh Radhe, You manifest in 'Hare' , which is gupta , your hidden divine presence which always wants to please the Supreme Lord and the Lord Himself puts Your holy name at the beginning of "the great mantra " or maha -mantra , the prema mantra: Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare ... So , Lord Krishna, who wants to please You, always dancing with You, giving the rounds of the maha -rasa , the dance of unlimited love, running this lila in the heart of His devotees.

So Krishna is completely captivated by You, Krishna wants to be Your slave , he wants to do just what You want , and You want to do what He wants, so this is spiritual love. Thus He , the Lord of supreme divine judgment, the supreme controller, is rendered by Your own judgment. This is acintya , inconceivable. One in two divided eternally in His pastimes and united in the form of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu who invites all souls to His eternal abode.

Therefore, my dear I ask you to set your minds on Radha and Krishna in Vrindavan and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu when you carry the message of love for the world. Fix your minds there and keep them fixed there, while watching the tenderness with which they are associated even when in transcendental disagreement which fill Goloka Vrindavan with color, with the various manifestations of mellows , always to increase the prema, and taste the love that saturates the heart of our Divine Lords to the maximum degree, so They are even willing to share this love with us, so They have given this maha -mantra and sent His pure devotees to carry the message of love to the world.

So, we must repeat this message and take it around the world, to the helpless and the afflicted who have no idea what they can obtain if they chant the holy name of the Lord and take refuge in the association of devotees, to those who yearn to serve forever , they will make all the transcendental secrets available. I beg you, with all my heart and humility, to adhere to Sri Krishna, to Srimati Radharani , to devotional service ... attach yourself to Them so that each minute and second you are connect to Them , because at any time we have to leave this material body ... but death is secondary, it does not exist , however the eternal connection with the Infinite controller exists and that is Krishna ... Those who do not understand this or see it as a fantasy or myth , they are wrong , because the same mercy of Sri Radha , as Mother Earth or Sraddha Devi (the sustain-er of our faith in this path ) checks that your love has no limitations and that even being away from You ,us being away in material existence,She always puts one eye on us and tries to bring us back home, back to our constitutional position . Therefore, the failure to take into account Srimati Radharani and her exalted position can be considered a violent act of indifference to our own mother. So I speak from the heart, in all honesty ...learn to mourn for the mercy of Sri Vrindavanesvari , Radhe , Radhe , Radhe ...

Jay Sri Radhe , you're listening and I'm begging , crying for your love, let this life you gave me not be wasted in any foolish and distracted way, allowing this time to be connected with You forever, to avoid another birth separated from you at different levels of ignorance. I wanna be there wherever you want , unconditionally ... and go to Vrindavan by your grace. A Vrindavan where Govardhan, Yamuna, Sanketvan, Nanda Gram, Varsana, Prema Sarovar are ... sacred sites of the infinite pastimes... Keshi ghat, Vamsi - vata, Imlitala, Madan - Mohan where Srila Sanatan Goswami performed his bhajan at the Feet of his Lord there, the Holy Land, the sanctuary of the soul, Vrindavan, to that place I want to get to do service. They want to be engaged in your service, in your projects, whatever they may be . For everything that you plan out , is perfect.

Oh Radhe, to serve your devotees is like serving You directly, since the devotees are your reliable representatives. I am very grateful and infinitely indebted and hoping that we can all reach this divine abode ... so that we may know all the plans of the Divine Couple . We are for Them completely. Jay Sri Radhe, Jay Sri Radhe, Jay Sri Radhe !

And what does it really mean to love Srimati Radharani?

Every day we talk about Srimati Radha and  Sri Krishna and sing His glories ... The most important and interesting thing is that we see Sri Radha active through His bhaktas, because no one can be a Sri Krishna bhakta if not touched by Srimati Radharani, for Sraddha -devi, something made Him that He allowed Srimati Radharani to bring others in becoming a Krishna bhakta .

If you chant Hare Krsna it is because you've been touched by Srimati Radharani. Nobody sings to Krishna without permission from her. But beware, you can not abuse it, because you can be punished even with losing the benefit of chanting the Maha -mantra if you do not take it. You can decide if you do a lot of service, some service or no service ... that's your own, but one thing is clear : a bad thought or criticism of a devotee of Sri Radha Krsna is the worst thing you can do. We Speak against eating the flesh of animals and propose to all that's really bad, but criticizing a Vaishnava, Vaishnava - aparadh is like committing an act of violence like eating meat, it is something terrible . It is something we must avoid under all circumstances, because we will not get any benefit from it, on the contrary ...

Of course, I do not say that the father can not correct a child when they are doing something wrong ... But even if the father is not able to instruct the child in the right way, the son is going to get far away, but I am referring to criticism, since maintaining even a bad thought about a Vaishnava is not worth it, even if they do things you do not understand. Why is it of any importance to you? If a Vaishnava thinks his act is justified, leave it ... for if his judgment is correct, they win and if he is wrong, surely he is learning something under the supervision of the Lord Himself ... in Krishna Consciousness one always wins and never loses.

And the most important thing I want to ask in this meditation today, is that you make the promise to Srimati Radharani to never think ill of any devotee. Much less speak ill of a devotee, even worse mistreat a devotee. That is the tendency, to get angry, criticize, get even with the world ... but it's a pointless argument, one is the problem but wants to get even with the other ... As Srila Sridhar Maharaj says the medium is perfect, one is the problem . Say : I, I am the problem ... not others. Say :I ! , And that is where the spiritual life begins, it is to correct this " I" and leave the rest quiet. Without criticizing others . For the Vaishnavas know what they have to do. Even it happens to ourselves, often we learn by making mistakes . Why then criticize the mistakes of others? Taking this to heart, never have a problem with anyone. This applies to all the devotees ... let everyone be happy and Har bol! and so continue in the struggle to qualify ourselves to be servants of Srimati Radharani.

With these words I say goodbye for today , wishing with all my heart to you all to have a very nice day and  meditate deeply on the words of today. Thanks to Srila Prabhupada for allowing us to hold a Radhastami once more.
My affection for you all!
Jay Sri Radhe !
Jay Srila Prabhupada!

Your always well wisher,
B.A. Paramadvaiti Swami

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario