Guru Maharaja on His Transcendental Appearance: 10/12/14 Vrindavan



Guru Maharaja on His Transcendental Appearance:


I offer my respects to all the venerable Vaishnava and vrajavasis.  


This is the first time I have to deal with the fact of sitting down in representation of Srila Prabhupada and Srila Vyasadeva. I feel very embarrassed by this and I would like to run and hide somewhere, but I also know that some devotees would not allow me to, which is why I have stayed here.
I have in my memory the words of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Prabhupada on the day of his Vyasapuja which has touched me very deeply. He said: "I am sitting in an asana listening to the glorification of some of these venerable souls about my insignificant behavior and similar to that of an animal "
I feel very connected and committed to you, and I pray to Srimati Radharani and Her associates to please take me as their prisoner forever. They have decided that I have to do service and thus become a true Vaishnava, although I have not yet achieved that. By all of your blessings I can be close to all of you again and again to serve the purpose of Mahaprabhu, and of our Guruvarga and Srila Vyasadeva.
I hope you will keep blessing the world, that is the ability of the Vaishnavas; to be an ocean of mercy (kripa sindhu), by which all people can receive the grace of Srila Prabhupada, Srila Vyasadeva and the Parampara. Those are the real stars in the sky.
I pray to our Guruvarga and especially to my Gurudeva and my Sannyas Guru on this day to allow me to always remain in service. Vrindavam Dham is a very special place where you can receive profound realizations to do service but can also commit more intense offenses when doing something wrong. It is a very intense place.
Being around all of these special souls who have come to celebrate the Guruparampara and Srila Vyasadeva in the present day is a great fortune. I can only say that I am deeply grateful to all of you for pushing me to the lotus feet of my Gurudeva and Srimati Radharani.

B. A. Swami Swami Ba Paramadvaiti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario