Sankirtan puts people in touch with God. Mallorca, Spain. 3/22/15


Very dear devotees, greetings from Mallorca, the beautiful island in the Mediterranean. In the company of the wonderful devotees of Spain and other countries. I send a fraternal greeting, all glories to Gurudeva Atulananda whose birthday just passed. We send a warm embrace and recommending always to take things to heart and work hard because that is the only way one can become qualified to understand the essence, because the essence is always something that one has to make a special effort for. One is not allowed to take things lightly or superficially, but requires that one treats it with the utmost care.

Today is Sunday, and tomorrow we will have the Theatre Mallorca festival where we will have 8 different spontaneous performances to convey to others the urgency of the message that has been chosen for the work. It's called the theater of emergencies.

There are several types of intelligence: rational, emotional and spiritual. The mantra Vanca Kalpa includes all these types of intelligence. The Vaisnava is always looking for the constructive welfare of others, and to be filled with compassion one must have great emotional and spiritual intelligence. The disenchantment with the material world, which wants to keep us from submitting to anyone except our false ego. This is the world that promotes selfishness, while the Vaisnava is always aware of the welfare of others. Thus the sankirtaneer is always aware of the welfare of all, all he does is look how to help others. A sankirtaneer can never be inattentive, even if he works with many people, each contact has a connection like the level of detail of a heart surgeon, because a wrong movement can even kill. One must be extremely cautious in the way he talks to people.

The sankirtaneer puts people in touch with God, not imposing but exposing. The service to animals, family, devotees, is a service to God. In all angles one must link all activities to God. But we must not think that we ourselves can liberate another from pain. Instead Krishna can, my Gurudeva can. They can give the form in which to find many treasures when one puts the welfare of oneself  submissively to the world. You can measure many things but you can not measure the transcendental, you can feel it but not measure it. Maya means that which can be measured, but the transcendental cannot be measured.

One always feels they are the most important and what one has to do is most important and it is partially true because if you did not exist you would not know of the existence of everything else. But this is very dangerous, because even though my life allows me to connect with others, we risk devaluing others. I can say, "My mom is the best in the world" and that may be fine, but one can not say "My mom is the best and only good mother out there." The same applies to Guru. I think my Guru is very special because I think I am the most important. "My Guru is the best Guru" that is fine. But "my Guru is the only good Guru alone" this is arrogance, it is ego, all about "me, me, me."

Everything is associated. When I think that my prayer is worth more than a native praying to the sun, that is arrogance. To think that God likes your prayer more than someone else's that is arrogant. To minimize or ridicule the faith of others is arrogant. Being in the state of  "me, me, me" becomes offensive to others. Instead of producing something good it produces something negative. What makes you important is your love for others. I'm here just trying to serve, and I do not even have the essential criterion. The Vaisnava is a Vaisnava because they feel that they are not. He thinks he's an aspiring servant of the servant of the servant of the Vaishnavas.

Only when Krishna allows us to serve, can we do so and preach. When we have a bad conscience, depressed, unwilling, we need to go preach. If you do not want to ask anyone for anything, then sit on the street and sing "Oh my Lord let me be an instrument of your love", until someone asks you of out curiosity and you show them a book.

Prabhupada did not come to us personally, but through the efforts of others, and thus we worship all devotees that give us the truth. Nobody knows how to be happy whether with wealth or poverty. But devotees of Vrinda are richer, more than Bill Gates because wherever they arrive they are welcomed by hundreds of temples. Bill Gates will always have to pay to be received somewhere, but devotees have much fortune.

One of the main problems we have is intense laziness. The process of awakening enthusiasm to serve is through Sadhana, since the most essential element of Sadhana is to share what the spiritual master has given you with others. Mahaprabhu said, "I plant a tree of love and it grew and bore fruit, and I distributed the fruit but still many fruits kept falling and I do not have enough hands to distribute all these fruits, many hands are needed, so I need your help, because there are many who need these fruits and I can not distribute all, I need help. "

The idea of ​​Sankirtan has changed a bit, it's more personal. It means that I treat you with all your needs. Ask "What do you need, are you a vegetarian? Here is the cookbook, here are CDs of the best chefs. Or do you want to know about reincarnation, here's the book. Or do you have someone with addiction problems, here's Vedic wisdom. Would you like to have a nice vacation? Here are the best places to go to in India or Colombia, or Mallorca. Personalized Sankirtan is: that I offer everything you could need. The essence is, I have nothing, this is the message of Srila Prabhupada. Sankirtan is a delight, it is the best thing to distribute to give a hand to many people. Today courses are made, Prasadam, but this is an excuse to be able to give them assistance. This preaching is education. It is the process of healing by healing others.

After all, despite not being qualified, do your best because it is all you can do, and do not be discouraged if for one reason or another there is a fall because they exist so one can overcome it, to recognize your flaws and weaknesses and to continue the struggle, because this is what we have to do. We can not wait to be perfect to go out and preach and help people.

Jay Srila Prabhupada!
With this message I leave today. Haribol.
B.A. Paramadvaiti Swami

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario