50 years of Srila Prabhupada. From Guatemala. 9/27/15

Srila Prabhupada ki Jay !!!

Today is a special day because we are celebrating the 50th anniversary of Srila Prabhupada in the West. Srila Prabhupada gave us a wonderful gift and we can multiply it. Srila Prabhupada planted the seed of Bhakti, he gave us this gift. This seed is still present and is being replanted in different parts, so that we can continue to care and multiply, it is not enough just to sow the seed we must also take care of it and water it to finally reap the benefits and so we can give our respective offering to Srila Prabhupada.

We are fortunate recipients of these seeds that were planted in our hearts. Through this manner we came into contact with the transcendental as they were planted by the original sower. I'm referring  to the seed planted by Srila Prabhupada, the seed of Bhakti. This began with great devotion, the devotion of Srila Prabhupada himself, and he came to New York and started it all.

Srila Prabhupada wrote some songs when he came to Boston in the Jaladhuta, they are very beautiful songs:
"I emphatically say to you, O brothers, you will obtain your good fortune from the Supreme Lord Kṛṣṇa only when Śrīmatī Rādhārāṇī becomes pleased with you."
"Oh Krsna, in truth I tell you: Radharani will give you Her grace, when my Guru is pleased, this I certainly declare."

This is something very pure. Who has such pure appreciation/judgment? Radharani will give grace when my Guru will be pleased ... and when will my Guru become happy ??? That is very difficult, after all the representative of Radharani, Prabhupada said; My Guru sent me to the West and if he is the representative of my Guru then Krishna help me to please Radharani, if you want to deal with Raharani then ignore my prayers, and to know how to please Radharani is our goal, this is the correct meaning.

"Śrī Śrīmad Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākura, who is very dear to Lord Gaurāṅga, the son of mother Śacī, is unparalleled in his service to the Supreme Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa. He is that great saintly spiritual master who bestows intense devotion to Kṛṣṇa at different places throughout the world."

By his strong desire, the holy name of Lord Gaurāṅga will spread throughout all the countries of the Western world. In all the cities, towns, and villages on the earth, from all the oceans, seas, rivers, and streams, everyone will chant the holy name of Kṛṣṇa.

Now Prabhupada is telling the story of how he came to share Krsna with the world ...

"As the vast mercy of Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu conquers all directions, a flood of transcendental ecstasy will certainly cover the land. When all the sinful, miserable living entities become happy, the Vaiṣṇavas' desire is then fulfilled."


"Although my Guru Mahārāja ordered me to accomplish this mission, I am not worthy or fit to do it. I am very fallen and insignificant. Therefore, O Lord, now I am begging for Your mercy so that I may become worthy, for You are the wisest and most experienced of all."

"If You bestow Your power, by serving the spiritual master one attains the Absolute Truth-one's life becomes successful. If that service is obtained, then one becomes happy and gets Your association due to good fortune."

"My dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, because of my association with material desires, one after another, I was gradually falling into a blind well full of snakes, following the general populace. But Your servant Nārada Muni kindly accepted me as his disciple and instructed me how to achieve this transcendental position. Therefore, my first duty is to serve him. How could I leave his service?"


"O Lord Kṛṣṇa, You are my eternal companion. Forgetting You, I have suffered the kicks of māyā birth after birth. If today the chance to meet You occurs again, then I will surely be able to rejoin You."

Srila Prabhupada says I want to be with my Lord. ..

"O dear friend, in Your company I will experience great joy once again. In the early morning I will wander about the cowherd pastures and fields. Running and frolicking in the many forests of Vraja, I will roll on the ground in spiritual ecstasy. Oh when will that day be mine?"

This verse of Prabhupada speaks to some devotees that he is a very close devotee of Radharani, he did so much service in Raman Reti, where wonderful things happen in Vrindavan, servant of Radharani, particularity of the school in Sri Vrindavan Dham.

"Today that remembrance of You came to me in a very nice way. Because I have a great longing I called to You. I am Your eternal servant and therefore I desire Your association so much. O Lord Kṛṣṇa, except for You there is no other means of success."

Thus, following the men fell into a dark pit, by associating with so many material desires, but Narada saved me to make me his disciple, therefore, how can I move away from your service?

Srila Prabhupada tells a beautiful story ... the second song that continues in this way of thinking which was also written on the Jaladhuta ...


My dear Lord Krsna, You are so kind upon this useless soul,
but I do not know why You have brought me here.
Now You can do whatever You like with me.

But I guess You have some business here,

otherwise why would You bring me to this terrible place?

Most of the population here is covered by the material modes of ignorance and passion.

Absorbed in material life, they think themselves very happy and satisfied,
and therefore they have no taste for the transcendental message of Vasudeva.
 I do not know how they will be able to understand it.

But I know Your causeless mercy can make everything possible

because You are the most expert mystic.

How will they understand the mellows of devotional service?

O Lord, I am simply praying for Your mercy
so that I will be able to convince them about Your message.

All living entities have become under the control

of the illusory energy by Your will, and therefore,
if You like, by Your will
they can also be released from the clutches of illusion.

 I wish that You may deliver them.

Therefore if You so desire their deliverance,
then only will they be able to understand Your message.

The words of Srimad−Bhagavatam are Your incarnation,

and if a sober person repeatedly receives it
with submissive aural reception,
then he will be able to understand Your message.

It is said in the Srimad−Bhagavatam (1.2.17−21):
"Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, who is the Paramatma [Supersoul] in everyone's heart and the benefactor of the truthful devotee, cleanses desire for material enjoyment from the heart of the devotee who has developed the urge to hear His messages, which are in themselves virtuous when properly heard and chanted. By regular attendance in classes on the Bhagavatam and by rendering of service to the pure devotee, all that is troublesome to the heart is almost completely destroyed, and loving service unto the Personality of Godhead, who is praised with transcendental songs, is established as an irrevocable fact. As soon as irrevocable loving service is established in the heart, the effects of nature's modes of passion and ignorance, such as lust, desire and hankering, disappear from the heart. Then the devotee is established in goodness, and he becomes completely happy. Thus established in the mode of unalloyed goodness, the man whose mind has been enlivened by contact with devotional service to the Lord gains positive scientific knowledge of the Personality of Godhead in the stage of liberation from all material association. Thus the knot in the heart is pierced, and all misgivings are cut to pieces. The chain of fruitive actions is terminated when one sees the self as master."

He will become liberated
from the influence of the modes of ignorance and passion
and thus all inauspicious things accumulated
in the core of the heart will disappear.

How will I make them understand this message of Krsna consciousness?

I am very unfortunate, unqualified and the most fallen.
Therefore I am seeking Your benediction
so that I can convince them, for I am powerless to do so on my own.

 Somehow or other, O Lord, You have brought me here to speak about You.

Now, my Lord, it is up to You
to make me a success or failure as You like.

 O spiritual master of all the worlds! I can simply repeat Your message,

so if You like You can make my power of speaking suitable for their understanding.

Only by Your causeless mercy will my words become pure.

I am sure that when this transcendental message penetrates their hearts
they will certainly feel engladdened and
thus become liberated from all unhappy conditions of life

 O Lord, I am just like a puppet in Your hands.

So if You have brought me here to dance,
then make me dance, make me dance,
O Lord, make me dance as You like.

Jay Nimai! Jay Nitai! those songs are the heart of Srila Prabhupada and you will get that which he himself communicated.

Now, how about this general Srila Prabhupada? You do not imagine that you are a beggar of love, he is a beggar Radharani and Mahaprabhu, he told us more and more, double, double, triple, triple, quadruple and quadruple, a million and a million.

Srila Prabhupada was always on top of things, preaching and he always had the power of a humble beggar, of course preaching something you could only understand through the particularity of this appeal, to make us essentially Krishna's devotees and this is only by the grace of Srila Prabhupada and so we continue to preach.

Another 50 years are on its way and then we can come celebrate 100 years of Srila Prabhupada in the West, that is why it is a very nice celebration and that is why we have received it very well, celebrate, celebrate .. The Sunday of celebration, celebration of love, this is what I wanted to say in a few words. Amen to Srila Prabhupada, encourage people in the path of Srila Prabhupada, this is a unique opportunity.

Your always well-wisher
Swami B. A. Paramadvaiti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario